Our Services

Whether you are a business owner, a professional, or a corporate executive INDICON, INC. can provide complete implementation and support in these financial areas:

Business/Professional • Business Transition Plans • Executive Benefit Programs • Executive Income Plans • Salary Continuation Programs • Deferred Compensation Arrangements • Phantom Stock Plans • Key Employee Valuations and Benefits  

Employee Benefits • Group Life, Health, and Major Medical Plans • Qualified Retirement Plans • Payroll Deduction Life, Disability, and Savings Programs • Cafeteria Plans (Section 125) • Dental and Vision Plans • Analysis and Preparation of Benefits Communications • Enrollment and Administration Services • Long Term Care Insurance

Estate Planning and Conservation • Estate Planning • Estate Liquidity Analysis • Charitable Gifts • Insurance Trusts

Insurance/Risk Management • Individual Life Insurance • Disability Income Insurance • Self-insurance Programs • Analysis and Program Design • Corporate-Owned Life Insurance Programs

Financial Planning • The following services are offered for Corporations, Partnerships, Sole Proprietors, Professionals, Executives, and Individuals: • Short and Long-Term Needs Assessment • Seminars and Group Meetings • Tax Reduction Strategies • Education Funding Strategies • Cash & Wealth Management • Asset Management

Investment Planning • Portfolio Analysis • Fixed and Variable Annuities • Limited Partnerships • Stocks and Bonds  • Private Placements • Investment Brokerage Services • Mutual Funds • Asset Allocation

Pensions/Qualified Retirement Programs • Plan Design and Annual Administration • Investment of Plan Assets • Existing Plan Analysis • Profit Sharing Plan/Comparability Plans (Age Weighted) • 401 (k) Programs • Money Purchase Plans • Defined Benefit Plans • Keogh Plans • Simplified Employee Pensions (SEP) • Compliance Review • Terminal Funding • Individual Planning and Counseling • Simple Plans

Neither Triad Advisors, LLC. nor its representatives offer tax or legal advice.  Please consult your tax advisor or attorney for guidance.